Villa Hadi is an 8-sleeper up in the mountains looking down over the Med. Making it ideal for 2-3 families and large groups. Make memories together that last forever.
Order the hot tub and heated pool for luxury you can afford. Don’t forget to pre-book services for wellness, catering and kids! Turn a holiday to remember into one you’ll never forget.
Villa Hadi is holiday at its best.
PRICES FROM £141/NIGHT (LOW SEASON)
3 BEDROOMS, SLEEPS UP TO 8 (ON REQUEST)
HEATED POOL (£40/DAY) HOT TUB (25/DAY)
SECLUDED GARDEN, PATIO & TERRACES
SPECIFIC FOR THIS VILLA
Villa Hadi is a charming detached villa set in a quiet residential area close to Peyia, a typical Cypriot village, with good local shops and amenities.
Villa Hadi is fitted and equipped to CVR signature style. Modern and fresh, what we call Scandinavian Beach Chic. Add both the hot tub and heated pool for 60 GBP/day.
Coral Bay Strip is a short drive away with top beaches Corallia and Coral Bay. To the west lies St. George and the Akamas Peninsula and National Park. To the east past Potima Bay and the village of Kissonerga lies Old Town and Kato Paphos.
- 55″ or 65″ HD Smart TV
- UK TV channels, Sky Channels
- WiFi throughout
- PlayStation 4 (or Nintendo) & games
- downstairs double at rear, terrace, patio doors
- downstairs double bed at front
- upstairs twin
- upstairs, sofa bed, terrace, sea views
- ground floor, large shower, toilet
- first floor, bath, shower, toilet
- fully fitted kitchen, coffee maker, breakfast bar, granite worktops
- high-end German appliances, dishwasher, pots & pans, cookware, microwave, freezer, fridge, hob & oven
- washer, iron, ironing board, etc
- something you need? Call the CVR Concierge Service
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- air conditioning throughout
- living-dining area
- hot tub
- UK & Sky tv channels
- bluetooth speaker
- video games
- wifi Internet
- ceiling fans
- hair dryer
- heated pool & hot tub
- generously proportioned garden
- sun loungers
- outdoor dining facilities for 8
- Cypriot style BBQ, spit roast
HOW TO GET THERE
- 35-minute drive (27 km) from Paphos International Airport (PFO)
- daily flights with EasyJet and RyanAir from UK
- Larnaca Airport is approx a 2-hour drive via motorway