Villa Infiniti lies in Coral Bay with two of the region's very best beaches within walking distance, Coral Bay Beach and Coral Beach.
VILLA INFINITI PRICES FROM £395/NIGHT (LOW SEASON)
7 BEDROOMS, SLEEPS 14 (UP TO 20 ON REQUEST)
PANORAMIC SEA VIEWS
INFINITY POOL, PATIO & TERRACES
SPECIFIC FOR THIS VILLA
Villa Infiniti sits close to Coral Bay. With a beautiful view over the southwest coastline. It really takes the CVR experience to a whole new level!
Villa Infiniti has a stunning roof terrace with massive hot tub to enjoy the beautiful sunsets. One terrace down is an amazing infinity pool. To infinity and beyond!
Villa Infiniti has been given the CVR boutique hotel makeover. Light, modern, elegant lines oozing Scandinavian beach chic. Check it out!
- 55" or 65" Smart HDTV
- UK TV channels, Sky Channels & DVD player
- WiFi throughout
- PlayStation 4 (or equivalent) & games
- five doubles
- two twins
- can sleep another 6, max 20 guests
- three en suites
- one connected bathroom, between 2 rooms
- shared bathroom
- separate WC
- fully fitted kitchen, breakfast bar, granite worktops, high-end appliances
- dishwasher, bean-to-cup coffeemaker, microwave, freezer, fridge, hob & oven
- pots & pans, cookware; washer, sink, iron, ironing board etc
- something you need? Call the CVR Concierge Service
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- air conditioning throughout
- living-dining area
- hot tub
- cable TV
- DVD player
- iPod dock
- CD player
- video games
- Internet access
- ceiling fans
- hair dryer
- beautiful infinity pool
- outdoor dining for up to 16 people
- rooftop terrace & hot tub
Important notes on accommodation:
Hot tub is charged at £175 per week.
- Coral Bay Beach, 2 km
- Coralia Beach, 1 km
- Paphos, 15 km
- Paphos International Airport, 30 km
HOW TO GET THERE
- 45-min drive (30 km) from Paphos International Airport (PFO)
- daily flights with EasyJet and RyanAir from the UK
- Larnaca Airport is approx a 2-hour drive via the highway
DON'T FORGET TO PRE-BOOK THESE LUXURY SERVICES!
LET THE REVIEWS BEGIN!
"Villa Infiniti is brand new to the CVR stable. So we're awaiting guest reviews as we speak. I just wanted to share with you my first impressions from when I visited the site in March. It was having a makeover to CVR style. But we headed up top to the roof terrace bar. Sweet! This is a real sweet spot with cracking views. I could just see myself up on the rooftop of an evening. It really adds something to the whole experience. I'm looking forward to checking it out on my next visit."
DATE OF STAY: MARCH 2017
SOURCE: CVR TEAM