Villa Jaimi is a 9-sleeper at the gateway to the Akamas Peninsula. It’s ideal for 2-3 families and large groups. Make memories together that last forever.
Order the hot tub and heated pool for luxury you can afford. Don’t forget to pre-book services for wellness, catering and kids! Turn a holiday to remember into one you’ll never forget.
Villa Jaimi is holidaying at its best!
PRICES FROM £112-£455/NIGHT
4 BEDROOMS, SLEEPS 8 (UP TO 9 ON REQUEST)
HEATED POOL (£45/DAY) PATIO & TERRACES
HOT TUB (£30/DAY)
WALKING DISTANCE TO THE BEACH
SPECIFIC FOR THIS VILLA
Villa Jaimi is an absolute gem. Tucked away over by St. George and the Akamas Peninsula. This four-bedroom villa will keep the kids entertained while you adults live in the lap of luxury.
The villa itself is quite the charmer. Outside the gardens and grounds are immaculate. Steps from the front of the villa lead straight up to the southwest facing first floor terraces with views of the Akamas. The lawns are full of climbing frames and swings.
Villa Jaimi is in St.George just a short walk from St.George’s Harbour and Agios Giorgos Beach. The Sea Caves are just a short drive east. And Corallia and Coral Bay with its bars and eateries just beyond.
- 55″ or 65″ HD Smart TV
- UK TV channels, Sky Channels, DVD player
- WiFi throughout
- PlayStation 4 (or equivalent) & games
- double, en-suite, terrace
- double, terrace, sea views
- twin, terrace, sea views
- master, en-suite, jacuzzi, terrace, sea views
- ground floor, large shower, toilet
- first floor, bath, shower, toilet
- en-suite to master, own jacuzzi, toilet
- fully fitted kitchen, breakfast bar, granite worktops, high-end appliances
- dishwasher, bean-to-cup coffeemaker, microwave, freezer, fridge, hob and oven
- pots & pans, cookware; washer, sink, iron, ironing board, etc.
- something you need? Call the CVR Concierge Service
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- air conditioning throughout
- living-dining area
- hot tub
- UK & Sky tv channels
- bluetooth speaker
- video games
- wifi Internet
- ceiling fans
- hair dryer
- big garden, climbing frame, swing & slide
- large private pool, Roman steps & hot tub all year round
- sun loungers
- outdoor dining facilities for 8
- Cypriot style BBQ, spit roast
HOW TO GET THERE
- 45-minute drive (30 km) from Paphos International Airport (PFO)
- daily flights with EasyJet and RyanAir from the UK
- Larnaca Airport is approx a 2-hour drive via highway