Villa Margarita is an 8-sleeper bang on the beach in Coral Bay. Making it ideal for 2-3 families and large groups. Make memories together that last forever.
Order the hot tub for luxury you can afford. Don’t forget to add wellness, catering and kids! Turn a holiday to remember into one you’ll never forget.
Villa Margarita is holidaying at its best.
(person, per night)
PRICES FROM £112-£455/NIGHT
3 BEDROOMS, SLEEPS 6 (UP TO 8 ON REQUEST)
RIGHT ON THE BEACH
WALKING DISTANCE TO EVERYTHING
PRIVATE HEATED POOL(£40/DAY), HOT TUB (£25/DAY)
SPECIFIC FOR THIS VILLA
Villa Margarita is the perfect choice of CVR villa for a beach holiday. Why? Because you could not get closer to the beach! Corallia Bay is a beautiful sandy beach with crystal clear Med waters on your doorstep.
The villa itself is a light and fresh modern 3-bed, wrapped around a pool facing the sea. Upstairs you’ll find 3 light and airy high-ceilinged bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Downstairs the kitchen-diner and living room are wrapped around the pool. Add the heated pool and hot tub (£60/day) for that little extra!
- 55″ or 65″ HD Smart TV
- UK TV channels, Sky Channels
- WiFi throughout
- PlayStation 4 (or Nintendo) & games
- upstairs double, en-suite, sea views
- first floor twin, sea views
- upstairs twin
- downstairs toilet
- upstairs shared bathroom
- master en suite, bath, shower, toilet
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- air conditioning throughout
- living-dining area
- hot tub
- UK & Sky tv channels
- bluetooth speaker
- video games
- wifi Internet
- ceiling fans
- hair dryer
- lovely private, heated pool
- outdoor dining facilities for up to 10 people
- Cypriot style BBQ with spit roasting ability
- big lounge sitting area under a pergola close to the pool area.
- covered games area, ping pong table, table football, pool table,
- fruit trees in lovely grounds
HOW TO GET THERE
- bus station 2 minutes walking distance from the villa
- 40-minute drive (25 km) from Paphos International Airport (PFO)
- daily flights with EasyJet and RyanAir from the UK
- Larnaca Airport is approx a 2 hour drive via motorway