Villa Neptune looks down on everything from up near the mountain tops. From Paphos in the east to the Akamas in the west, and straight down to Coral Bay and the region's very best beaches.
VILLA NEPTUNE PRICES FROM £195/NIGHT (LOW SEASON)
4 BEDROOMS, SLEEPS 8 (UP TO 10 ON REQUEST)
PANORAMIC SEA VIEWS
PRIVATE POOL, PATIO & TERRACES
SPECIFIC FOR THIS VILLA
Villa Neptune sits up in the gods. At the top of the mountains. With an incomparable view over the southwest coastline.
Villa Neptune is a unique 4 bedroom villa in true CVR style. Above all, Villa Neptune is a mountaintop haven for enjoying good company, good food, and good times.
- 55" or 65" Smart HDTV
- UK TV channels, Sky Channels, DVD player
- WiFi throughout
- PlayStation 4 (or equivalent) & games
- four bedrooms, twins and doubles
- details coming on request
- 3 bathrooms, 1 en suite
- details on request
- fully fitted kitchen, breakfast bar, granite worktops, high-end appliances
- dishwasher, bean-to-cup coffeemaker, microwave, freezer, fridge, hob & oven
- pots & pans, cookware; washer, sink, iron, ironing board etc
- something you need? Call the CVR Concierge Service
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- air conditioning throughout
- living-dining area
- hot tub
- cable TV
- DVD player
- iPod dock
- CD player
- video games
- Internet access
- ceiling fans
- hair dryer
- beautiful private pool
- covered games area: table football, snooker table (details on request)
- outdoor dining for up to 8 people
Important notes on accommodation:
Hot tub is charged at £175 per week.
- Coral Bay Beach, 5 km
- Coralia Beach, 6 km
- Old Town Paphos, 15 km
- Akamas, 27 km
- airport, 32 km
HOW TO GET THERE
- 45-min drive (32 km) from Paphos International Airport (PFO)
- daily flights with EasyJet and RyanAir from the UK
- Larnaca Airport is approx a 2-hour drive via the highway
DON'T FORGET TO PRE-BOOK THESE LUXURY SERVICES!
LET THE REVIEWS BEGIN!
"Villa Neptune is brand new to the CVR stable. So we're awaiting guest reviews as we speak. I just wanted to share with you my first impressions from when I visited the site in March. It was having a makeover to CVR style. But we headed up top to the roof terrace bar. Sweet! This is a real sweet spot with cracking views. I could just see myself up on the rooftop of an evening. It really adds something to the whole experience. I'm looking forward to checking it out on my next visit."
DATE OF STAY: MARCH 2017
SOURCE: CVR TEAM