Trip to Latchi
When you want to do something really fun, amazing and unforgettable during your holiday, we highly recommend you to rent a boat at the small fisher place Latchi and discover the breathtaking beauty of the lagoons (like the Blue Lagoon), the views on the 0cean and the mountains and the turquoise water.
For us going out on a boat is our number #1 favourite activity, which we do whenever we have a moment free in our busy schedules 😉 So start the day by making the lovely road trip from your villa through the wine valleys and mountains (approximately a 25 minutes drive), to Latchi, an adorable little fishing village. Have a coffee in the harbour and watch the village slowly wake up. Because this is a stress-free zone.
You can choose to rent standard or luxury boats as well as yachts which you can either drive yourself (only a car driving licence needed) or with a captain if you prefer. There are also organised guided tours, as well as sunset or fishing cruises. We work with the best boat rental company we could find and became preferred partners with them. So far they have proven to offer the highest standards in safety, hospitality and friendliness. They offer all kinds of water-sports: sailing, surfing, kayaking, parasailing, water skiing. You name it, they have it.
How to reserve your boat
Since we know our preferred partner will take utmost care of you, we recommend to reach out to our hospitality manager by calling her or sending her a what’s app. Let her know what is your preferred day, how many guests, and if you like a morning, afternoon or full day boat rental. She wil enquire and inform you about availability and prices before she confirms your booking. Prices for the smallest boat for 2 hours start at Euro 40,- up to Euro 300,- to 400,- for the bigger boats for a full day (excluding any petrol)
For boat rental enquiries please reach out to our Hospitality Manager Angela and call or What’s App her on:
Phone: 00357 – 97 67 39 80
- Book a boat at the start of your holiday since you can only go out on the boat when the weather on the ocean allows you to do so. This means it can be the most amazing weather at your villa, but it can be to windy on the ocean in Latchi to go out that day. So book at the beginning, latest midst of your holiday so you can postpone it a day or so later if need be.
- Call in the morning of the day you reserved the boat to the boat rental company, to ensure the weather is approved so you don’t make your early start and drive for nothing 😉
- The boat rental company will (complimentary) provide you with a cool box, so you can take snacks and drinks on board.
- Most boats have a ‘jack’ to connect to your phone to play music on the boat and the bigger boats might have a toilet.
- Although it is hot, bring a sweater! On the ocean it can be cooler and you do not want to get cold.
- Bring towels, water and plenty of suntan lotion, although most boats have a sun screen, you can be exposed to a lot of sun.
Click HERE for GoogleMaps.