Villa Christina is a 10-sleeper with stunning views of mountains and the Med. It’s ideal for 2-3 families and large groups. Make memories together that last forever.
Order the hot tub for luxury you can afford. Don’t forget to pre-book services for wellness, catering and kids! Turn a holiday to remember into one you’ll never forget.
Villa Christina is holidaying at its best!
PRICES FROM £81-£410/NIGHT
4 BEDROOMS, SLEEPS 8 (UP TO 10 ON REQUEST)
PRIVATE POOL, HOT TUB (£30/DAY) PATIO & TERRACES
PRIVATE AND PEACEFUL, BREATHTAKING VIEWS
SPECIFIC FOR THIS VILLA
Villa Christina blends rustic Cyprus with minimal Scandic zen and design. You’ll find it a match made in heaven. But most of all there’s the view. The sun rises over the hills and lifts the heart.
Villa Christina is fitted and equipped to CVR signature style. Modern and fresh, what we call Scandinavian Beach Chic. All in the middle of the Cyprus countryside. We love its rustic charm combined with on-point touches like its lovely infinity pool.
The Coral Bay Strip is a short drive away with top beaches Corallia and Coral Bay and offers a plethora of top restaurants, bars and shops. To the West lies St. George and the Akamas Peninsula and National Park. To the East past Potima Bay and the village of Kissonerga lies Paphos Old Town and Kato Paphos with its charming harbour and seafront full of eateries and shops.
- 55″ or 65″ HD Smart TV
- UK TV channels, Sky Channels
- WiFi throughout
- PlayStation 4 (or Nintendo) & games
- double with doors to terrace
- double with doors out to terrace
- twin room, two singles
- ground floor, large shower, toilet
- first floor, bath, shower, toilet
- master en-suite, large shower, toilet
- guest cloakroom
- fully fitted kitchen, coffee maker, granite worktops
- high-end German appliances, dishwasher, pots & pans, cookware, microwave, freezer, fridge, hob & oven
- washer, iron, ironing board, etc
- something you need? Call the CVR Concierge Service
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- air conditioning throughout
- living-dining area
- hot tub
- UK & Sky tv channels
- bluetooth speaker
- video games
- wifi Internet
- ceiling fans
- hair dryer
- lovely infinity pool & hot tub
- generously proportioned garden
- sun loungers
- outdoor dining facilities for 8
- Cypriot style BBQ, spit roast
HOW TO GET THERE
- 35-minute drive (27 km) from Paphos International Airport (PFO)
- daily flights with EasyJet and RyanAir from UK
- Larnaca Airport is approx a 2-hour drive via motorway
LET THE REVIEWS BEGIN!
Address: Peyia, Paphos, Cyprus