Villa Hara is an authentic 12-sleeper with acres of space. Just add family and friends.
Don’t forget to order the hot tub for luxury you can afford. Live your life!
Villa Hara is holidaying at its best.
SPECIFIC FOR THIS VILLA
Villa Hara lies at the top end of the little village of Kissonerga. A short way up from Potima or Banana Bay. The village has a church and main square, bakery, greengrocers, cafés and restaurants. So you can pop into the village for shopping and fresh bread.
Inside Villa Hara is cool, roomy and spacious. It’s got tons of cupboard space and calmly decorated bedrooms. Too hot outside? You’ll find cool shade on its marble and tile floors. The massive kitchen-diner opens onto the pool terrace.
- 55″ or 65″ HD Smart TV
- UK TV channels, Sky Channels
- WiFi throughout
- PlayStation 4 (or Nintendo) & games
- upstairs twin, two single, terrace (on the first floor, with access to bathroom with shower)
- upstairs master bedroom, double, en suite, terrace, sea views
- first floor double, terrace
- upstairs twin, two single beds, terrace
- downstairs double
- ground floor, large shower, toilet
- first floor, bath, shower, toilet
- en-suite to master bedroom, large shower, toilet
- fully fitted kitchen, breakfast bar, granite worktops, high-end appliances
- dishwasher, bean-to-cup coffeemaker, microwave, freezer, fridge, hob & oven
- pots & pans, cookware; washer, iron, ironing board, etc
- something you need? Call the CVR Concierge Service
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- air conditioning throughout
- living-dining area
- hot tub
- UK & Sky tv channels
- bluetooth speaker
- video games
- wifi Internet
- ceiling fans
- hair dryer
- lovely private pool & hot tub
- outdoor seating groups
- sun loungers
- fruit trees (lemons, limes etc) & gardens
HOW TO GET THERE
- 30-minute drive (20 km) from Paphos International Airport (PFO)
- daily flights with EasyJet and RyanAir from the UK
- Larnaca Airport is approx a 2-hour drive via highway