Villa Isabella is a true beauty. Sleeping 8 on request makes her ideal for large groups. Just add family and friends. Together you’ll make memories that last forever. Villa Isabella: luxury you can afford.
PRICES FROM £68-£342/NIGHT
3 BEDROOMS, SLEEPS 6 (UP TO 8 ON REQUEST)
WALKING DISTANCE TO THE BEACH, SEA VIEWS
PRIVATE POOL PATIO & TERRACES
HOT TUB (£25/DAY)
SPECIFIC FOR THIS VILLA
Villa Isabella lies west of Coral Bay, set apart on the sea plain. Surrounded by meadows filled with flowers. Categorised as one of the more modest villas of our portfolio, Villa Isabella is a rustic property made of authentic Cyprus stone. It looks down to the sea and coastline, just a short walk away.
Villa Isabella is a three-bed rustic villa. With a cottage feel, shuttered windows, and lovely open fireplace. The living room and kitchen are cozy with outside seating through the back.
The magnificent Sea Caves with the Edro III shipwreck and the highly recommended Oniro By The Sea, a fantastic chillout restaurant/bar in a spectacular setting it just 600m away along with the traditional Yialos Taverna.
It is a short drive along the coast road from Coral Bay Beach, Coralia Bay and the Coral Bay strip with an abundance of restaurants, bars and shops. But enjoys a location all on its own. Perfect for those who like privacy and seclusion.
- 55″ HD Smart TV
- UK TV channels, Sky Channels
- WiFi throughout
- PlayStation 4 (or Nintendo) & games
- self-contained master, en suite, kitchenette
- twin room at rear, adjoining bathroom, mountain views
- double at front, en-suite, sea views
- upstairs bathroom
- upstairs bathroom
- en-suite in master, shower, toilet
- fully fitted kitchen, granite worktops, high-end appliances
- dishwasher, coffeemaker, microwave, freezer, fridge, hob & oven
- pots & pans, cookware; washer, iron, ironing board, etc
- something you need? Call the CVR Concierge Service
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- air conditioning throughout
- living-dining area
- hot tub
- UK & Sky tv channels
- bluetooth speaker
- video games
- wifi Internet
- ceiling fans
- hair dryer
- pool & hot tub (£25/day)
- outdoor seating & BBQ
- sun loungers
- fruit trees (orange, mandarin etc) & gardens
- table tennis, foosball
HOW TO GET THERE
- 40-minute drive (approx 30km) from Paphos International Airport (PFO)
- daily flights with EasyJet and RyanAir from the UK
- Larnaca Airport is approx a 2-hour drive via a motorway
LET THE REVIEWS BEGIN!
Address – Coral Bay, Peyia, Cyprus