Villa Porto is a super modern villa right in the heart of Coral Bay. Just add family and friends.
Don’t forget to order the hot tub and heated pool for luxury you can afford.
Pre-book wellness, catering and kids services and take the hard work out of your holiday.
Villa Porto is holidaying at its best.
PRICES FROM £126-£510/NIGHT
4 BEDROOMS, SLEEPS 8 (UP TO 9 ON REQUEST, CHILD ONLY)
HOT TUB (£30/DAY), HEATED POOL (£45/DAY), PATIO & TERRACES
WALKING DISTANCE TO EVERYTHING
SPECIFIC FOR THIS VILLA
We love the lines and spaces of Villa Porto. While the inside is beautifully decked out, it’s the outside that calls. It’s sunnies, swimmies and sandals at the ready. Because that view of the bay draws you out to a top notch beach holiday. Believe!
Although Villa Porto lies in a very quiet area of Coral Bay, the Strip is literally a 5 minute walk and is the perfect place for drinks and meals out, it is full of every kind of restaurant, bars with live entertainment and shops on hand for full convenience. The Philippos supermarket is a short drive away for serious stocking up. Potima Bay and the Sea You Beach Bar lie to the east toward the Old Town and Kato Paphos.
To the west lies the two award winning beaches, Coral Bay Beach and Corallia Beach. They are lovely sandy bays enclosed in cliffs and caves, with food and beach bars feeding your every need. Add both hot tub and heated pool for only 70 GBP per day. Luxury you can afford.
- 65″ HD Smart TV
- UK TV channels, Sky Channels
- WiFi throughout
- PlayStation 4 (or Nintendo) & games
- first floor, double, balcony, sea views
- first floor double, balcony, sea views
- upstairs, double master, en suite, sea views
- downstairs twin with 2 singles, adjoining bathroom
- first floor, shared bath with a shower, toilet
- upstairs, ensuite toilet & shower
- downstairs toilet
- fully fitted kitchen, granite worktops, open plan, bar
- high-end German appliances: dishwasher, microwave, freezer, fridge, hob & oven
- bean-to-cup coffeemaker, pots & pans, cookware
- something you need? Call the CVR Concierge Service
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- air conditioning throughout
- living-dining area
- hot tub
- UK & Sky tv channels
- bluetooth speaker
- video games
- wifi Internet
- ceiling fans
- hair dryer
- beautiful heated, private pool
- covered games area: ping pong table, pool table
- outdoor dining for up to 8 people
- sea views across Potima Bay
HOW TO GET THERE
- 35-minute drive (24 km) from Paphos International Airport (PFO)
- daily flights with EasyJet and RyanAir from the UK
- Larnaca Airport is approx a 2-hour drive via the highway
LET THE REVIEWS BEGIN!
Address – Askou, 8560 Peyia, Cyprus