Hot Tub Health & Safety
Hot Tubs are great for so many reasons. Not only are they great fun for friends and family to enjoy social times together, they are also fantastically therapeutic and will help to ease many conditions including arthritis, aching joints and back pain. You will also notice the difference when you get a great night’s sleep too!
They are simple to use and easy to maintain, you just need to follow a few simple rules:
- Do not eat in the Hot Tub (debris will colour the water and block the filters)
- Do not sit in 40-degree water for more than 15 minutes at any time
- Do not use the hot tub if you are pregnant (unless you have consulted with a medical professional)
- Do not wear lotions, sun creams or make up in the hot tub
- Do – Supervise children in the hot tub
- Do – shower before getting into the hot tub
- Do – Be careful getting in and out of the tub
- Do – exit the tub if you feel unwell or faint at any point
- Do – always put the lid back on when finished to retain the heat
- Do – Have fun!
You do not need to do anything with the hot tub yourself as clean water has been introduced, filters changed, and chemicals added.
We do use chlorine in our tubs so if any of the guests have any allergies to this please let us know as soon as possible as we may be able to change it.
Our Engineers service and routinely maintain our hot tubs twice a week and so you may get a visit your stay. It does not matter if you are physically present when they call as they do not need access to the villa at all. They will always be polite and try not to disturb your holiday too much.
Happy Hot Tubbing!