Security & Practical Advice
Please read prior to arrival!
We would like to inform you about a few important points before your departure:
- Regular check-in time as of 16:00 hrs, checkout time is 10:00 hrs
Although Cyprus is very well known as one of the safest holiday destinations in the world, there seems to be a spike in burglaries. As our top priority is to protect your valuables and your wellbeing whilst you are our guests, our advice to you is to:
- Bring limited amounts of cash – you can pay by credit and debit card in most establishments and use the plentiful ATM machines
- Refrain from bringing expensive jewellery or valuable items if possible
- Do not leave valuables in plain view
- Close curtains/blinds
- Leave a light and/or the TV on when out of the villa
- We have invested a great deal in the security of our villas for guests’ peace of mind, including alarms, safes, door locks, window locks and more.
- Please use these facilities and always remember to lock the doors and windows each time you leave the villa, to ensure that your stay with us is as pleasant and trouble-free as possible.
Please note that the electrical sockets in Cyprus are 3 pronged, like the UK, not 2 pronged like mainland Europe. We do provide 2 or 3 adapters at your villa should these be required.
If you need any assistance during your stay, please send an email to [email protected]
We wish you safe travels and an amazing holiday!