Villa Isabella is a true beauty. Sleeping 8 on request makes her ideal for large groups. Just add family and friends. Together you'll make memories that last forever. Villa Isabella: luxury you can afford.
VILLA ISABELLA PRICES FROM £120/NIGHT (LOW SEASON)
3 BEDROOMS, SLEEPS UP TO 8 (ON REQUEST)
WALKING DISTANCE TO THE BEACH, SEA VIEWS
PRIVATE POOL PATIO & TERRACES
HOT TUB (£35/NIGHT)
SPECIFIC FOR THIS VILLA
Villa Isabella lies west of Coral Bay, set apart on the sea plain. Surrounded by meadows filled with flowers. Villa Isabella is a rustic property made of authentic Cyprus stone. It looks down to the sea and coastline, just a short walk away.
Villa Isabella is a three-bed rustic villa. With a cottage feel, shuttered windows, and lovely open fireplace. The living room and kitchen are cozy with outside seating through the back.
It is a short drive along the coast road from Coral Beach and Coralia Bay. But enjoys a location all on its own. Perfect for those who like privacy and seclusion.
- 55" Smart HDTV
- UK TV channels (others available), Sky Channels, DVD player
- WiFi throughout
- PlayStation 4 (or equivalent) & games
- self-contained master, en suite, kitchenette
- twin room at rear, adjoining bathroom, mountain views
- double at front, en-suite, sea views
- upstairs shared, bath, shower, toilet
- upstairs en-suite, shower, toilet
- en-suite in master, shower, toilet
- fully fitted kitchen, breakfast bar, granite worktops, high-end appliances
- dishwasher, bean-to-cup coffeemaker, microwave, freezer, fridge, hob & oven
- pots & pans, cookware; washer, sink, iron, ironing board, etc
- something you need? Call the CVR Concierge Service
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- air conditioning throughout
- living-dining area
- hot tub
- cable TV
- DVD player
- iPod dock
- CD player
- video games
- Internet access
- ceiling fans
- hair dryer
- pool & hot tub (£35/day)
- outdoor seating & BBQ
- sun loungers
- fruit trees (orange, mandarin etc) & gardens
HOW TO GET THERE
- 45-minute drive (approx 30km) from Paphos International Airport (PFO)
- daily flights with EasyJet and RyanAir from the UK
- Larnaca Airport is approx a 2-hour drive via a motorway
DON'T FORGET TO PRE-BOOK THESE LUXURY SERVICES!
LET THE REVIEWS BEGIN!
Don't normally do reviews, but feel obliged after such a lovely stay at Villa Isabella. We absolutely loved it. Lovely rustic cottagey villa. Beautiful location. And best of all we could walk down to the coast. OK, not everything was open in Feb. But it was so lovely and windswept. Feel quite inspired.
DATE OF STAY: FEB 2017
SOURCE: CVR TEAM
We stayed in December and loved the extra winter warmth. Highly recommended. Particularly the friendly and efficient service team. Really good.
DATE OF STAY: DEC 2016
SOURCE: CVR TEAM
I've had some bad experiences with holiday villas. But this was really different. It was every bit as good as it looks in the photos. The villa was lovely. We loved the location, really pretty. The pool, the hot tub, everything was spot on. We walked down to the sea most days. Bobbled along to the bays towards Coral Bay. Did a lot of shopping and eat at home. Just great. It was pretty warm as well. Like 24°C so we were swimming in the sea and everything. Nice.
DATE OF STAY: SEPT 2016
SOURCE: CVR TEAM