Elena lies up in Peyia, a short walk away from Coral Bay. She’s perfectly placed for trips down to the Strip and the region’s best beaches, Coralia and Coral Bay.
VILLA ELENA PRICES FROM £125/NIGHT (LOW SEASON)
3 BEDROOMS, SLEEPS 6 (7 ON REQUEST, CHILD ONLY)
PANORAMIC SEA VIEWS
PRIVATE POOL, PATIO & TERRACES
SPECIFIC FOR THIS VILLA
Villa Elena sits in its own private hillside land looking down to Coral Bay and the Mediterranean. Its massive grounds and gardens make this a sanctuary of peace. Set in over an acre of land commanding views down to the coast and ocean, this villa is a green sanctuary of peace and tranquility.
Villa Elena lies in Peyia just a short way from Peyia Village where you can find everything you need. Down to the coast you’ll find Coral Bay and some of the region’s very best beaches. To the east lies Kato Paphos with its mediaeval port and antiquities of the ancient world. And Old Town Paphos lies up on the hill overlooking the harbour, its narrow streets full traditional markets, artisans and local produce. To the west lies the wild Akamas peninsula: adventure awaits!
Villa Elena is a lovely three-bed CVR villa with full boutique hotel style décor. Inside it’s brand new with all the little luxuries you’d expect of one of our villas.
Outside its terraces, pool and sun loungers offer a wonderful setting for family fun. Expect good food, good company and good times.
- 65" Smart HDTV
- UK TV channels, Sky Channels, DVD player
- WiFi throughout
- PlayStation 4 (or equivalent) & games
- double, private terrace, balcony with views
- double, private terrace, en-suite, balcony with views
- twin, 2 singles
- additional sleeping (up to 7 guests) is available, only for a child.
- ground floor, toilet
- first floor, bath, shower, toilet
- en-suite to master, 1st floor, large shower, separate bath, toilet
- fully fitted kitchen, breakfast bar, granite worktops, high-end appliances
- dishwasher, bean-to-cup coffeemaker, microwave, freezer, fridge, hob & oven
- pots & pans, cookware; washer, sink, iron, ironing board etc
- something you need? Call the CVR Concierge Service
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- air conditioning throughout
- living-dining area
- cable TV
- DVD player
- iPod dock
- CD player
- video games
- Internet access
- ceiling fans
- hair dryer
- beautiful private pool
- covered games area: ping-pong table
- outdoor dining for up to 6 people
- two lounge sitting groups
- Coral Bay Beach, 3 km
- Coralia Beach, 4 km
- 2,5 km to shops, restaurants
HOW TO GET THERE
- 45-min drive (30 km) from Paphos International Airport (PFO)
- daily flights with EasyJet and RyanAir from the UK
- Larnaca Airport is approx a 2-hour drive via the highway
DON'T FORGET TO PRE-BOOK THESE LUXURY SERVICES!
LET THE REVIEWS BEGIN!
"Absolutely beautiful villa with the most amazing garden, you truly feel like a movie star on French Riviera. Large pool, cozy sunbeds, palms and lovely manicured garden as long as your eyes can reach. Great spot for relaxing with family and friends. "
DATE OF STAY: MAY 2017
SOURCE: CVR TEAM